Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Sweetest Sound...

...Is the following, which I heard over the phone this morning when I called to check in on Vampbaby in the hospital:


Yes, for the first time, my son and I talked on the phone. Sweet. Oh, and he's coming home today -- even sweeter!


Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! As always, your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers...
...and an interesting sidenote, he is not the only Declan who is having troubles. I met a woman today who was talking about her premie nephew who is struggling, whose name is also Declan. I showed her my Team Declan bag, and she said that it's spelled the same way as well. I found that interesting.
Also, i recently got my Reiki I and II attunements, perhaps in a few weeks we can get together and i can work on the vampbaby, if you're open to it. :)
heather a.~*

Anonymous said...

That is terrific that Vampbaby is coming home. What a simple Hiiii.... can do! Sure put a smile on my face. Love you! Anna

Uncle Wolf said...

He's home for a break! Yaayyyy! :-)

Keep up the good effort Vampfamily!

Uncle Wolf

Anonymous said...

That is so great that he can come home again. I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts.


your said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.