Wednesday, February 06, 2008

8 of 8

Well, we've reached the end of the 8's. Let's pass the pain along.


8 People who should do this meme and not complain:

1. Fez . Now, most of you won't be able to enjoy her take on this, as my dear friend keeps her blog closed to the general public to allow her free reign to comment on things as a public figure of sorts. But it will at least entertain myself and those of us in the "coven".

2. Michael James. You haven't blogged since November. Time to get back in the game!

3. Meg. Trust me, hon -- this is a great way to inspire the new blogger!

4. Steve. He's probably one of the many I'll offer this to who has done it before, but it's worth a try!

5. Denver Dad. See number 4.

6. Francesca. Because she inspires me.

7. Lawyer Mama. See number 4.

8. The Manny. Okay, he doesn't have a blog -- but he should. It would be HOT.

4 comments:

Papa Bradstein said...

Ooh. Now I have that many more blogs to read, which is repayment in part. Good for you, picking Steve. I wanted to pick him, but I figured it would take him eight years, given his grad school schedule. Now we'll see.

Thanks for feeling and sharing my pain. The more I know about you, the more I like you.

Francesca Giessmann said...

I inspire you?????? You have no fricking idea what YOU do to me... ( ok.. that sounded maybe wrong!!!)
thank you.. I am honored to be part of 8 .... Happy Chinese New Year! GONG XI FANG CAI!!!! big kiss... ciao xoFrancesca

Anonymous said...

I, too, am proud to be one of the eight, am looking forward to the assignment and am thankful that you are in "the coven."

BTW, I love how a typo was a Freudian slip. I have had a really busy week and have feeling "fried." There is no other word for it. Somehow, I think your fast-typing fingers intuited my state-of-mind.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am forever flattered that you so wish I had a blog, but I just don't have time for it. I'm too busy being the social (and physical) slut that I am.

But perhaps I'll make 8 special emails just for you.

xoxo
P

PS. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weekends! I'll email to firm up plans.